If you are eligible for U.S. citizenship:
- Download and complete the Application for Naturalization, Form N-400 OR attend one of our FREE workshops where we will help you fill out the entire form and mail in the completed documents.
- Make a photocopy of both sides of your green card.
- Determine whether you are eligible for a fee waiver. Visit our Frequently Asked Questions. If you are paying the $725 fee, you can pay by personal check, money order or credit card. Complete a money order of US $725.00. The money order should be made out to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (not USDHS, not DHS). This will cover the application fee ($640) and the fingerprints fee ($85).
- Write your A-Number on the front corner of the check or money order with pen.
- For your own records, make copies of your completed application and method of payment.
- Place the original copy of your completed application in an envelope. Include your check or money order (no cash) and a copy of your green card. Send the envelope to the appropriate USCIS address. Additional documents may be required depending on your situation.
If you live in Massachusetts, New Hampshire or Rhode Island, send your application to the USCIS Dallas Lockbox Facility at the following address:
USCIS P.O. Box 660060
Dallas, TX 75266
For Express Mail or courier deliveries, use the following address:
USCIS Attn: N-400
2501 S State Hwy 121 Business Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067